As a PHP intern at GamePoint, you will be coding for 250.000 unique players per day who use our gaming platform. Other than coding for the players, you are also responsible for smooth sailing behind the curtains; everything should be working as well as possible. Do you have the nerves to put a piece of code live that will be used over 40 million times a day? Are you willing to learn and grow in a rapidly expanding company?Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
- Work on front-end features that get used by a lot of users.
- Work on back-end tools for your future colleagues (national and international).
- Work on back-end scripts that process millions of data points.
- Develop API endpoints for new features.
- Maintain projects, implement new features and fix bugs.
- Be a part of the development process of a project from start till finish.
- Work in a scrum team and interact with other teams.
- Work on integrations with companies like Facebook.
- You know how to use PHP/OOP and are eager to learn.
- Knowledge of other programming languages would be preferred.
- Knowledge of MySQL.
- The personality to match the dynamic field of digital media and –entertainment.
- Affinity with (casual) games.
We offer you:
- Training opportunities.
- Lunch arrangements.
- An awesome game room.
- A fun and casual work environment.
- A workplace right next to the beach.
- 500 euro’s monthly
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social and mobile game developers. GamePoint aims to entertain a worldwide audience with its real time multiplayer social games. By providing social features in our games and extensive community support, GamePoint builds on long term relationships with their users. We use various cutting edge technologies and are open for new ones that can bring GamePoint to the next level. A small grasp of cutting edge technologies we use: Redis Couchbase RabbitMQ NodeJS + SocketIO
We highly appreciate our employees and interns. If you have new ideas or want to try out new technologies in our company; please do! If your job makes you happy, you make us happy J
Ready for a challenge?
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then send your résumé and motivation letter to email@example.com (Acquisition on this vacancy is not appreciated)