Bijbaan customer support games
GamePoint is one of the world’s leading social game developers. Our mission is to connect people through the power of multiplayer games, which we’ve been doing since 1998. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Dutch / English speaking CHAT OPERATOR to join our team in The Hague, The Netherlands.
What are you going to do:
As a Chat Operator you are part of our international Support Team that deals with both the Dutch and English speaking community. You will answer a wide range of customer inquiries about GamePoint, our games and community-related matters and thus helping to improve our customers’ satisfaction. The Chat Operator is active in our chats, answers the phone and takes care of incoming Support tickets by mail and through various Social Networks.
- Being active and providing support in the Dutch & English chat;
- Taking Dutch support calls by phone;
- Dealing with incoming support tickets in the Help desk;
- Commenting on support inquiries on various social networks;
- Moderating and answering replies on our blogs;
- Providing web care support;
- Several forthcoming activities.
Who are you?
- Native Dutch speaker;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to handle complaints in difficult and busy situations;
- A polite, thoughtful and friendly attitude;
- A high level of empathy and strong customer focus;
- Genuine team player with good people skills;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Ability to manage incidental and planned challenges during non-business hours
What do we have to offer:
- Salary: 11,28 EUR per hour (including holiday allowance and holidays);
- A fun and casual work environment in sunny Scheveningen;
- Perfect part-time job to combine with your studies;
- Working in a young and international team;
- A look behind the scenes in the gaming industry!
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to meet you! Please apply!