GamePoint has been on the cutting edge of online gaming for over a decade. Our Dutch, German and International platforms are a meeting place for millions of people and feature an extensive collection of multiplayer games, aimed at keeping people entertained and engaged. Our platforms have been localized in over a dozen languages and are available via our own portals, partner websites and major social networks.
Are you an ace networker with the sales- and marketing skills to boot? Are you creative, motivated and willing to go the extra mile ? Do you want to build experience in the Gaming industry? As Marketing Intern you will be supporting Marketing activities on our GamePoint platforms: Dutch (Spelpunt.nl) German (GamePoint.de) International (GamePoint.com) GamePoint’s marketing team currently features 4 people and is looking to grow to at least 6 people over the next year.
Marketing is centered on:
- User acquisition: Multi-channel advertising campaigns. Marketing is in charge of setting up and monitoring campaigns. As intern you will be involved in the production of TV campaigns and PR stunts.
- Re-activation of players who played in the past
- Monetization of the games.
The Marketing intern has the following qualifications:
- Fluent in English and Dutch, other European languages are a plus
- Analytical skills aimed at optimizing campaign results
- The personality to match the dynamic field of digital media and –entertainment
- In the progress of completing a Bachelor or Master study in the area of Business, Marketing or Communication.
- You are happy to assist marketeers with running campaigns on social media as FB, Instagram etc.
- You get the opportunity to come up with new ideas and execute them yourself!
- 500 euro’s a month
- A fun and casual work environment
- Tons of growth opportunities
- Daily fresh lunch an international team
Are you interested?
Please apply! We hope to meet you soon!